di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
"Can't it wait the end of my shift. I should finish in two hours, and Jonas won't like I spend too much time talking to you during work." asks Kaelin.

Velmont

First Post
Bran wait another two hours. It is the end of the afternoon and two employees arrive to replace Kaelin and take the night shift, where there is more action. Kaelin leaves her post and go to see Bran.

"I need to visit my mother. We can talk on the way." She turns toward Jonas. "Good night of work. See you tomorrow."

Jonas nods at Kaelin and continue to serve a band of dwarf that has just entered the place.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

"What more do I need to do to prove my devotion to you?" he asks as they walk. "I'm done with the philandering."

Velmont

First Post
Kaelin stops. He rheads is low and look a moment at the opposite direction. she turns back her eyes toward Bran. "Why do you ask that? Why have you come today to tell me you love me. Your kind and sweet with me, but it is not your habit to wait for me like that. Jonas told me you seem nervous when you arrived. What happen?"

Bran can feel some anxiety in Kaelin voice.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"What?" she tells a bit confused. "What do you know? What guy?"

"You know of whom I speak," he responds. "I have no right, considering my past, to call you out on philandering, but I've turned over a new leaf. Please don't turn into what I was. You are the love of my life. That other guy cannot give you what I can."

Velmont

First Post
"You mean you know Eredias?" she tells. "He has start to turn around me a week ago. He is trying to seduce me. I havn't accepted his advance, but... I'm tired to see all those girls around you. It,s true the last months you've been a better guy, but I fear to lose you to one of her. I tell myself that it won't happen, that you love me, but somewhere in my head, there something that tell me it could happen. You've liked it, what if you grow tire of me?"

Remove ads