di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"I'm concern about Kaelin. She is a good girl. She works hard, she is a nice person, honest. But you... you've been better since you put away Shaena, but Lysianna is still in your surrounding. And I think you won't be able to last long without trying to go for another girl. You have charm and you know it. If you want Kaelin good, you should simply leave her. It will hurt her now, but in time, she won't live with the idea of seeing you go away with another girl." tells the guy.

"You cannot fool me. You want her for yourself. I saw you two together. You will not drive me away from her, or her me. She is the one I have been searching for, and I mean to have her."

Velmont

First Post
"You're right on that, I care for her. It is more than you can tell for yourself. You cannot be fully in a relation, to be true to one girl. It takes you effort to keep others girls away. That mean they know they have a chance. If you were really in love with her, you would not have to prove it to everyone. It would be obvious. See the truth, you are not meant for her."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"You're right on that, I care for her. It is more than you can tell for yourself. You cannot be fully in a relation, to be true to one girl. It takes you effort to keep others girls away. That mean they know they have a chance. If you were really in love with her, you would not have to prove it to everyone. It would be obvious. See the truth, you are not meant for her."

"I have been faithful to her, you snake! What kind of man tries to steal a woman away from someone else?" he says, raising his voice slightly.

Velmont

First Post
"Steal? I am not stealing her, she want a true lover, one she can trust. You have pushed her away. You try to repair what you've done. But trying is not enough, it is too late, she is too far from you. Instead to stay with her and have a relation where she will suffer because she will always have doubt, you should just finish what you've started, break that relation. It would be better for her, and for you. If you would have been loyal from teh start, you would have never created that situation, she would love you, trust you, and you would be happy, in love and no other girl would turn around you."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"Steal? I am not stealing her, she want a true lover, one she can trust. You have pushed her away. You try to repair what you've done. But trying is not enough, it is too late, she is too far from you. Instead to stay with her and have a relation where she will suffer because she will always have doubt, you should just finish what you've started, break that relation. It would be better for her, and for you. If you would have been loyal from teh start, you would have never created that situation, she would love you, trust you, and you would be happy, in love and no other girl would turn around you."

"You will not convince me with your words to leave her. That is what you want, and I refuse to give that to you."

Velmont

First Post
The man stand up. "Things would havce been easier if you would have taken that step. but teh important, it is that she open her eyes to your true nature. She will see it in time. Until that moment, take care of her." He heads toward the front door.

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
The man stand up. "Things would havce been easier if you would have taken that step. but teh important, it is that she open her eyes to your true nature. She will see it in time. Until that moment, take care of her." He heads toward the front door.

"Yes. She will see that I am true to her. Unlike someone without honor who would try to steal a woman from another man." he says, standing up.

Velmont

First Post
The mans top and turn to Bran. "From another's mouth I would have taken that as an insult. But from you, it only show that you are on the defensive, which mean you have some guilt about things you've done. She'll see that. She is a bright girl."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
The mans top and turn to Bran. "From another's mouth I would have taken that as an insult. But from you, it only show that you are on the defensive, which mean you have some guilt about things you've done. She'll see that. She is a bright girl."

Bran, angered yet determined to prove himself faithful, stares the man (did u mention his name?) down, but says nothing.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: no, I didn't.

The man smiles at Bran, a taunting smile as Bran see it, and leave the Inn. A moment later, Kaelin get out of the kitchen with bucks she place behind the bar. She quickly stare at Bran but continue to work.

Remove ads