di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Kaelin hesitate a moment. "It is not really the best moment to talk about all that, I must work. I finish early today. If you can come back around four, we could talk about all that further. Is that ok?"

Velmont

First Post
Kaelin don't stop Bran, but he feels that she doesn't answer to his kiss. As Bran stop the kiss, she quickly returns to her work.

Velmont

First Post
Bran return to the common room. He wait and play with his lute to pass time. After an hour of playing and waiting, someone come to sits at the table. The man listen to Bran. Bran seems to have seen that man somewhere, but he can't remember where he did saw him... it suddenly come back to him, it is the man that was with Kaelin on the Merchant Avenue...

Velmont

First Post
"The villan? How rude! I've come here to speak to you and it is how you welcome me. I guess you have an idea why I am here, or do you always welcome strangers like this?" replies the man. "By the way, you play nicely. Women must like that."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"The villan? How rude! I've come here to speak to you and it is how you welcome me. I guess you have an idea why I am here, or do you always welcome strangers like this?" replies the man. "By the way, you play nicely. Women must like that."

"What words do you wish to have with me?" He says.

Velmont

First Post
"I'm concern about Kaelin. She is a good girl. She works hard, she is a nice person, honest. But you... you've been better since you put away Shaena, but Lysianna is still in your surrounding. And I think you won't be able to last long without trying to go for another girl. You have charm and you know it. If you want Kaelin good, you should simply leave her. It will hurt her now, but in time, she won't live with the idea of seeing you go away with another girl." tells the guy.

Last edited:

Remove ads