City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Rowan's obviously still a self starter, and still flirting with any female within a 200 yard radius. :) If he forms up an expedition of some kind, I'd be willing to DM it. Just let me know who is coming and some of the goals and I'll submit an adventure proposal. The bullette rumor was for a seperate purpose, and need not be a part of the expeditions plans.

Just wait 'til Rowan gets a Ranger level and cranks up his spot check. Then he'll be hitting on any woman in 300 yards! :lol:

Rowan's not going to pass up a chance for an adventure with Patlin. I updated the list of PCs at the RDI. Not the most balanced group and Rowan's by far the most powerful. Given that Rowan hunts lycanthropes, and Lucien hunts undead,though, we can probably use all the help we can get against the zombe-template wererat that Patlin's going to throw at us!

Heckler

First Post
Rinya rolls her eyes at Rowan's comments before answering. "I'd be willing to go on a hunt. For personal reasons, however, I'd rather not meet up with any of the local elf tribes."

[sblock=Patlin] Just an FYI, Rinya's reluctance to meet with the elves is due to her tribe shunning her due to her bastardly half-human background. I intentionally left many details vague, but she is from "up north." Despite her reluctance, she'll go if you put a game together.[/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard's sword hand twinges at the mention of dangerous creatures. Looking around at his companions, he shrugs his shoulders and starts does some math on his current purse vs. renting a horse.

"Sounds like a challenge," Richard says, without much emotion. He looks for support or interest from his fellows.

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, I'm not sticking around here for much longer." says Rowan. He should have left some time ago, he thinks to himself. He doesn't admit it to himself, even, but he's been lonely since leaving his brother Vanth back home in Hendralia. Vanth had wanted to go back. His infection with lycanthrope had changed him. Though twins, Vanth and Rowan seemed to have little left in common.

"You're really missing out, not meeting those elves, Rinya. I"ll tell you, they're something special. But if you're not interested, then maybe you'd be up for a trip somewhere else. I'm thinking I might head south. Orussus is the furthest South I've been. I've heard they have some fine horses south of Flenceburg. The horse I've got now is a descent warhorse. But wouldn't it be nice to get a special one. A man needs a good horse almost as much as a good sword."

"I haven't been to the Stonespike mountains either. Or the cities along the coast. I've never seen the ocean, in fact. I figure that would be as good a place to find lycanthropes as any. Just keep me out of any big cities."

Patlin

Explorer
Heckler said:
[sblock=Patlin] Just an FYI, Rinya's reluctance to meet with the elves is due to her tribe shunning her due to her bastardly half-human background. I intentionally left many details vague, but she is from "up north." Despite her reluctance, she'll go if you put a game together.[/sblock]

ooc: The elves in question are Grugach (Wild Elves) so unless Rinya is of that breed, it won't be her tribe.

I'll submit some sort of proposal, then, as the group here seems interested in following Rowan off on his quest for adventure. I think I'll call it "Looking for Trouble." :) The level spread will make it challenging to DM!

Salix

First Post
"I'm in, if you could use me.", Gardner replies, obviously excited.
OOC:I guess now I'll get my update fixed.

Velmont

First Post
A small hooded figure enter the Red Dragon Inn. It carrying an opne book and walk up to the bar, not leaving his book from his sight, or at least, it is what people think as it is impossible to see his visage with such hood. After a moment, it looks at Joe.

"Hi Joe. That book is really interesting. I just visited the sage Guild. I didn't knew they had a Guild, if I had known, I'll would have spend a bit of time there." starts teh small figure. Joe point the sign at the entrance but the small figure seems to ignore Joe's sign. "They lend me that book. It talks about all that magical theory. Impressive. The library should make a copy of it."

*Cough*Cough* makes Joe as he contniue to point the sign. The small figure turns around and spot Gardener. "Hi Gardener. Would have you seen an half-orc wizard and a dwarven sorcerer? No, it's not that, It was an half-elf and an Orc... no, it the orc was a hunter, no a berserker... or he was human. Oh well, I don't remember, I was too absorbed by the book when he described the book. But it is not you he was talking about. Hi Rinya. Hey Richard how are you? Oh, I see you are leaving for some expedition. Well, good luck. I'll stay here a moment, I'll study a bit more before continuing my travel. Maybe even a lot more then I'll go back to my monastery to write down what I have found up to now."

Ridik turns back to Joe "So, have you seen... a group? With two wizards? I need to asks them some questions... or it was for an expedition? I don't remember. That book is too nice."

"Present yourself and I'll answer." replies Joe. Ridik stare a moment at Joe silently. "Oh! That what you were trying to tell me. You could have told it earlier, I would have done so. Sorry, but I forgotten. I was too absorbed by my book and I..."

Joe is staring at the small figure. "Ridik Keita, follower of Russna and scribe. So, have you seen them, I would like to find them, I want to speak to them, as I told, it is an elven sorcer with an halfling wizard. They are accopanied with a halfing monk and... no, teh halfing is the sorcerer..." Joe points the back room but Ridik doesn't seem to see his sign. "The wizard is human and the elf is the sorcerer... or is it the opposite..." "They are in teh back room." anwers Joe, but Ridik doesn't seem to hear as he continue his speech without interrupting it. "...well, the wizard is named Percy... no, that's not a name. Oh, I think I'll just study and forget it. Is there a place where I can study quietly a moment, there is too much noise here." "In there!" tells Joe, tired to answer the small hooded figure. "Thanks, I'll be back later."

The small hooded figure leaves into a backroom reading his book while Joe shakes his head with despair before going back to his work.

Heckler

First Post
"Ridik! If you'd get your nose out of that book you could join us. I've only got to prepare my horse and I'll be ready," Rinya says, ducking out the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads