[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Malachei

First Post
Schnickschnack makes sure he is not within the lizard creature's line of charge, trying to find a shade to hide and fires another bolt.

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay, didn't find much time last week (and was on a short trip until yesterday)... but I will continue today. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy aims his bow at the large lizardfolk.

[addm: +1 damage for point blank shot,-4 att for shooting into melee]

Last edited:

Malachei

First Post
Schnickschnack calls out "Earmy, move away, I'm coming..." and a moment later, a globe of darkness appears, stretching all around.

[sblock]

I'd like to cast blacklight, wait for Earmy to move away and then move to M-11 or nearby. I assume that Schnickschnack can move (and attack) over or under the pipe, right?

If not, I'd like to move somewhere else, a space that fulfills the following criteria:

Do not put my allies in darkness, unless I also put both enemies in darkness.

[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor, somewhat disheartened by the repeated disappearance of his so-called "friends" apparently leaving him to stand toe-to-toe with the enormous Lizardman all by his poor lonesome self, once again reaches down within his vast stores of testicular fortitude and strikes out at the scaly foe with his sword. [Roll for me, Thanee???] Peabody merely shudders and cowers against Emagor's neck, whimpering his little iguana whimper.

Remove ads