[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy hustles around the darkness to place himself with in reach of the errent wizzard

double move
NW, W X 4, NE X 4 to end up at E,9 with a total move of 55 feet

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Drat I need to work on Eliath he is suppose to be a toe to toe fighter but uses finesse instead of strength to finish his opponents. Maybe more HP?

And I hate Evasion being all or nothing. Usually the all is enough to take you out of a fight - which it did. :p

Bah the Lizard is down at least and the wizard shall soon follow. Will roll stabilize check next.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

The great lizard man having gone down to defeat, Emagor was just about to gloat to Peabody, when the fireball erupted around them, leaving both Fighter|Wizard and Iguana horribly scorched. "I say, Peabody, let's get the hell out of here!" says Emagor, to which Peabody halfheartedly responds with a weak voice, "Eeep?"

Emagor goes on full defense, withdrawing from combat as expeditiously as he can safely do so, and as cautiously as he can heading for a protected spot at the rear of the party.

Last edited:

Malachei

First Post
The professor steps forward, covering the enemy mage in his darkness, and shoots his crossbow at the enemy.

[sblock]
(move to G-13)

[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, kinda, but only for about the last week. :blush:

Before I was waiting on a PM from Malachei, because his action doesn't quite work the way he intended. :)

He informed me, BTW, that he is a little preoccupied currently, so I'm gonna NPC the Professor for the time being.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads