[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor, sword and shield held at the ready, and Peabody on his shoulder watching for unexpected danger, moves to G8.

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]: You can reach G8 with your movement from last round (I will put you there in a second). So, you will start the current round in G8 then. :)

Any actions for this round?

Remember it's pretty dark there currently. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer

Knowing of no enemies nearby, and certainly not seeing any in the magical darkness, Emagor stands ready to react swiftly to any stimulus, but initiates no further action at this time. Peabody now has a headache, so he shakes his iguana head from side to side trying to clear it, and peers intently into the impenetrable darkness.

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]

In case you missed it. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
guided by the worlds of the professors instruction he takes a stab in the dak again toward the wizard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Map was not up last time I was on. Since I have it now I am going to randomly move poor Eliath in the dark. Rolling 1d8 for direction (1 is north space and going clockwise from there).

Eliath keeps his sword up and takes a step in the dark. It is hard to keep up a good defense when you can't see but the elf tries his best.

[sblock=Actions] 5'step to C-8 and Total Defense if allowed.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]

I need to know what you want to do. :)

The darkness is a bit annoying, obviously. Just delay, if you do not know what else to do. It will be over soon! ;)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Knowing of no enemies nearby, and certainly not seeing any in the magical darkness, Emagor stands ready to react swiftly to any stimulus, but initiates no further action at this time. Peabody now has a headache, so he shakes his iguana head from side to side trying to clear it, and peers intently into the impenetrable darkness.

OOC: Gee, I thought the highlighted portion MEANT delay....

Remove ads