[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{I'm right here and I can hear you. :p}}

Eliath takes a deft step as he tries to get on the other side of the beast. He feints and then stabs at the creature.

Actions:
5' Step North
Move: Improved Feint
Standard: Attack

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy follows the wall for 15 feet untill he is well out of the shadow, them moves NW for 15 feet. (arrive at N,6)

he then casts cat's grace.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor boldly strides into his thrust at the great lizardman's vitals! Peabody cowers most effectively.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I plan on having Eliath move to D7 if the big lizard is still alive. Since he goes before Emagor that should give him a flanking bonus.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In case anyone is wondering I have yet to post actions as I am waiting on [MENTION=38657]Malachei[/MENTION] and the Professor.

And thanks for the cure - looks like I need to improve my AC a bit for this chosen combat style.

HM

Thanee

First Post
Ok. Let's wait a bit longer, if he doesn't show up within a day, I will simply have him move 10' north and fire his crossbow at the lizardman.

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] : Go ahead, and post Eliath's action then. The Professor will do what I posted above.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eliath side step up behind the ferocious lizardman. "You stinking bug-eater! You will wish you had fled with that scaled tail between your legs instead of facing me!"

His rapier flies out and...<not sure if an 18 is a hit>

OCC: Move to D7 btw.

Last edited:

Remove ads