Storms of Change OOC Part 4

Sado

First Post
silentspace, is there anywhere I can look for detailed background information, maps, etc, on the game world? Stuff that Goven would know (albeit thats not much-he's something a backwoods roughneck with Carodan being the closest thing to civilization he has ever seen). Do you have it posted on a webste or anything?

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
I'm glad to see you still have this game running, silentspace. Sorry I left so suddenly ... Anyway, I wish you luck with your new players.

I think Filbert had enought emotions for a while ;) . He'll retired peacefully.

Sado

First Post
silentspace said:
Sado - No, sorry

No problem. Goven's a bit of a country bumpkin anyway, so he probably wouldn't know much more than I already do ;) .

Last edited:

Sado

First Post
I meant to ask about this before we started, but before we get underway, I'd like to try to obtain some kind of knife for Goven (something every woodsman should have, I guess he lost his last one). More as a tool than a weapon. I don't know any stats for one, but I was thinking maybe as a dagger but with slashing damage instead of piercing. Does that sound ok?

silentspace

First Post
Sounds like a kukri would work (slashing damage). A dagger (piercing or slashing) would also work. I wonder how a machete would be statted out?

Sado

First Post
Do you think a kukri would work? I'm looking for something for skinning animals, cutting rope/fishing line, etc. Light cutting tasks a woodsman might face. I thought a kukri was more like a machete. It seems like it's a little large for more precise work. If it would work for those things I'll just stick with that.

Remove ads