Storms of Change OOC Part 4

Sado

First Post
Ok, if I have a chance I'll obtain a knife before we leave Carodan. I'll keep it in my boot.

BTW, just out of curiousity, how big is Carodan? I was imagining some small frontier fort.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Heh. I was just thinking of Zonko's Joke Shop, you know, from Harry Potter? I figure if I'm ever able to get some ranks in Craft (alchemy) I could make myself some Fizzing Whizzbies, Jumping Frogs, Ton-Tongue Toffee, Ice Mice, and Canary Creams. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Heh. I was just thinking of Zonko's Joke Shop, you know, from Harry Potter? I figure if I'm ever able to get some ranks in Craft (alchemy) I could make myself some Fizzing Whizzbies, Jumping Frogs, Ton-Tongue Toffee, Ice Mice, and Canary Creams. ;)

I like it!

Insight

Adventurer
Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to drop this game. I have some increased responsibilities come up IRL and I have to cut somewhere. Good luck with the game!

Sado

First Post
Insight said:
Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to drop this game. I have some increased responsibilities come up IRL and I have to cut somewhere. Good luck with the game!

I was wondering where you had been. Sorry to lose you. I barely knew ye.

silentspace

First Post
Sorry to lose you Insight.

On another note, sorry for my slow posting recently. RL has been a bit of a drag. Please don't give up on me though, I'll post soon.

Remove ads