(OOC) Planescape: Intrigue

Necropolitan

Adventurer
What specifically is holding you up? What can I do to present more options?
Being able to write my character's reactions instead of you writing them would help. Like in your last post when you wrote Izek telling Orris about what he heard upstairs.

Also just more of our characters interacting with each other. That should be easier once we're not in combat.

Nordom

Explorer
Being able to write my character's reactions instead of you writing them would help. Like in your last post when you wrote Izek telling Orris about what he heard upstairs.

Also just more of our characters interacting with each other. That should be easier once we're not in combat.
I apologize for taking that liberty - didn’t think much of it at the time, nor did I think it would prevent you from taking further actions, but clearly it’s an issue - will be careful not to emote for the characters.

Regarding combat - it’s certainly not the same as sitting around a campfire or in a tavern and getting to know one another - still think there are opportunities for interaction even amidst the heat of battle and the chaos.

Nordom

Explorer
Based on what’s written IC, it seems that Izek is heading up the stairs as well.

If I am correct in that interpretation, can you please roll Stealth.

Also - for all players preemptively making attack rolls- could you also roll initiative

initiative is 8.

Sorry I didn’t roll initially. I just assumed they’d get to attack me before I closed (given my bad stealth check and being the first up the stairs)

Li Shenron

Legend
Grim has proficiency in both Perception and Religion, but in terms of usefulness and having to make only one roll, I was thinking of using it for "perception check if one decides to look for assassins in other windows from this vantage", also because we can delay investigations to after we're safe from attacks. However if you really want someone to make the Religion check now, then I can do it.

Remove ads