Storms of Change OOC Part 4

doghead

thotd
Just posting to say I'm here, and have a copy of Lucen with his latest level. Just in case the new backup doesn't eventuate

thotd

silentspace

First Post
If they are trying to restore the threads, then I guess we should wait.

If not, here's what i have and don't have. I know where you are. I'm pretty sure I have the current status/damage of each character. What I don't have is each character's sheet, stats, equipment, spells, etc.

I do, however, trust you guys to recreate your characters to the best of your memory.

My links page is here

A link directly to the RG is here

So if we go the route of re-creating the characters, we can just post up in the RG, and when we're ready I'll start a new IC thread.

Does anyone know if there's a chance the old threads will be restored?

doghead

thotd
There was talk about a backup from May 8. But I haven't checked the meta forum as yet, so not sure how that stands at the moment.

thotd

Scotley

Hero
Latest word from Spoony Bard is that the threads after Dec. 29th are gone for good. Get what you can from the serch engines and move on.

silentspace

First Post
OK, please update your character sheets then. I attached a pdf of Scotley's link for you in case the page disappears before you get to it.

Attachments

• rg.pdf
    106.4 KB · Views: 141

doghead

thotd
OK. Lucan is in RG5. I've edited it to reflect recent spells cast and potion usage.

thotd

Er, can we get a quick reminder of what was happening IC?

thanks

Remove ads