Planar game (dm looking for some players)

Legolizard

First Post
This is a game was started at Gen Con so-cal. The game seemed to be more popular with the players then I thought my first campaign would be. So im continueing it here and are looking for at least a offensive spellcaster to join my group.

It is a 11th level game, starting money is 70,000. The ECL of all races, with a level adjustment, is -1. Playing outsiders and misfits (ex. a tiefling paladin, someone that just dosen't quite fit into their race). You can be any alignment but you must be able to work as a team, or you will be all dead pretty quick.
I already have four players so respond quickly.

YOu are the vassels of lord Lahuarl, prince of the netherworld. He has been asleep for 10 years, his father the Overlord died 2 years ago. This left a power vascum that many demons, devils, and even celestials want to fill. The netherworld plane is right under the Outlands, and has more souls than any other outer plane. Because of the mas amounts of labor and location, there is giants amount of trade that goes through the Neverworld. This plane is baised on the neverworld in the game Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.

As his vassals, you will be going missions. You will be paid 10,000 gold evry month as a salary, put everything you find on your missions belongs to the prince. You get to keep potions and items you need at the time but everything you find and or loot is the princes. There is always a team of petitioners behind you gathering everything so don't worry about carrying stuff.

The castle you are in is sealed up and the only way out or in is a gate maindained by a high level wizard. The infermary in the castle is run by a Eye tyrant and there many other of the former overlords vassels around. All of these guys wont help you too much. There is also a branch of the red talon corp. in the castle were you can buy almost anything and a grey slaad that can make Items for you named bleeb. Warning, Bleeb dosen't make toys, he makes tools, you need to convince him to make an Item for you.

Laharl is Lawful neutral, and your actions can evect his alignment and your missions. so choose your actions wisely

ferretguy

First Post
Hey Lego...
Well the only thing missing is letting people know stat generation rules you have. I'll have the monk/ranger up on the rogues gallery tomorrow...its too late tonight..looking forward to the next mission.

Legolizard

First Post
Do'h

Sorry, Ok this is how you figure out stats. You roll 4 6 sided die seven times. reroll ones, take out the smallest number of each roll and crossout the smallest number in the group. Then repeat, choose the set you would like to use.

I trust you to be honest, and i'll know if you cheat.

Eluvan

First Post
I am interested. I would be able to make an offensive spellcaster if that is the gap to be filled - my first impulse is a Chaotic Neutral Aasimar Evoker/Alienist. That is, of course, if you allow material from Complete Arcane. Otherwise I'll have to think a bit longer...

Legolizard

First Post
Dude, I am using the complete arcane. Ofcourse you can use it, and alienists seem fun. but I still have final say on the character.

And one last thing, you can't spend a majority of your starting money on on item. The most you can spend on 1 item is 10,000 gp. I can be flexible about this so please ask.

Eluvan

First Post
One thing I'm not clear on: are the characters to be made at level 11, and to have a 1 ECL race? Or should they be of an ECL 1 race, and have a combined level and ECL total of 11? As in, should my Aasimar be a level 5 mage/5 alienist or a level 5 mage/6 alienist?

Legolizard

First Post
Ecl is added, so you have a ecl of 1 for being an assimar then you have 10 character class levels. If someone played a race with a ecl of 5 (after my house rule) they be able to get 6 character classes afterwards.

Eluvan

First Post
Ah, wait, sorry - I think I'd misunderstood. You're saying that the house rule is that ECL is 1 less than normal for all races in your game?

But... since you confirmed my example of an aasimar having 10 character levels, does this mean that the ECL cannot disappear completely by your house rule? So ECL +1 races are still ECL +1?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick completely? Sorry to be such a pain.

Remove ads