Planar game (dm looking for some players)

Patlin

Explorer
Zerthilore, Githzerai Ranger/Monk/Fist of Zuokon

If you are still taking players, I've got a Gith I've been wanting to try. He's currently on "Alternate" status for another game, and there's a link to him in my signatue. If you are still taking on players, I can have him updated to the correct stats and levels for your game within a few hours.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Legolizard, I adjusted my hp, and dropped the astral driftmetal from my armor, which brings it down to 10,900 gp. I spent the remaining 12,000gp on other things.

Eluvan

First Post
I'm looking at equipment and I'd very much like a Boccob's Blessed Book for 12,500 gp. What do you think? Could you make an exception for this?

Last edited:

evanfardreamer

First Post
Erchan the Sniper

Alright, got his stats up taken straight from the character sheet from GenCon. I'm ready to go whenever, but how often are we looking at posting replies while we adventure?

Patlin

Explorer
Zerthilore is up in the RG thread (though I'm still working on equipment), and after levelling him up, he doesn't look as much like Arisith as I had feared. Let me know if you can use him in the group.

Legolizard

First Post
Boccob's blessed book is no problem, it's not like it can deal 20+ damage eachturn, it only holds your spells.

Patlin, I really don't want two githzeria in the party. Theres a multiverse of races, what I do need though is a rightouse character (maybe a celestial). For there to a evil character, I need a good character.

Isida Kep'Tukari, thank you.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Very good, I can be flexible. I almost always play good aligned characters, so being "righteous" shouldn't be a problem. Here are some alternative ideas:

1. I have a vague idea for a favored soul/sorceror/mystic theurge (just got Complete Divine, so this one isn't fleshed out yet.) Would be a good healer, if you need one.
2. Toramir, an Elan Cerebremancer
3. Prism, the Warforged Shaper

Should good alignment not be desired, I've also got a human Druid/Monk I could play.

Remove ads