Planar game (dm looking for some players)

Legolizard

First Post
no, if a race has a ecl of 1 it goes to 0. I thought assimar had a ecl of 2. My bad. So you can play an assimar with no level adjustment.

But if you wanted to play any of the regular races that don't have an adjustment, i'd give you an extra character level.

Ferrix

Explorer
This is crying for a True Necromancer character :) Would you be allowing Libris Mortis? Also would the BoVD be appropriate? Although if the role of a caster is taken, I could go for something else.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The planar campaigns call to me... cannot... resist... temptation...

Ok, here's my idea, a wildren fighter (from the Planar Handbook), who was cursed to despise animals and creatures of lesser intelligence. Banished from the Beastlands, he took up work with Lord Lahuarl in hopes of drowing his shame and anger in the sweat of combat and the blood of the lesser beings he is sent against.

So... I'll try to get him up tonight.

ferretguy

First Post
Hey Lego...
I do hope that I can use the same pc that I used at the con game...(the short swords were 18K each) If you want me to change them please let me know....He's up in the Rogues Gallery...

Legolizard

First Post
18k each or together. I could see you having that bad ass of waepons, but they are kinda strong. ok maybe make your second weapon a +1 keen, and i'll allow it.

Also, if you want to retain any of your monk abiblities, you need to be lawful, you lose them all if your chaotic.

Ok, i don't have the book of the dead and i've seen the book of vile darkness. Send me a email on what you want to use in the both books and then will talk. legolizard@Juno.com

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Legolizard said:
18k each or together. I could see you having that bad ass of waepons, but they are kinda strong. ok maybe make your second weapon a +1 keen, and i'll allow it.

Also, if you want to retain any of your monk abiblities, you need to be lawful, you lose them all if your chaotic.

Ok, i don't have the book of the dead and i've seen the book of vile darkness. Send me a email on what you want to use in the both books and then will talk. legolizard@Juno.com

Will do.

Also, you don't lose your monk abilities if you aren't lawful, you just can no longer progress as a monk.

SRD said:
Ex-Monks
A monk who becomes nonlawful cannot gain new levels as a monk but retains all monk abilities.
Like a member of any other class, a monk may be a multiclass character, but multiclass monks face a special restriction. A monk who gains a new class or (if already multiclass) raises another class by a level may never again raise her monk level, though she retains all her monk abilities.

ferretguy

First Post
Thanks Ferrix for the quote for Lego. Knew I didn't forget that rule, would change alot of the character. Hey Lego, took the ghost touch off of the short sword, let me know if there is any other changes. Hope the others from the con get theirs up soon....If I get a chance tomorrow I'll try to get ahold of a couple of them to remind them of the game.

Legolizard

First Post
Ok, for someone to be able to use evil books or evil characters, there must be a equal amount of good characters using good books. If someone wants to be a real evil character, someone must be a really rightoues character.

Remove ads