Silver Marshes Campaign (Game Closed)

Crimson Tide

First Post
I have been lurking here for several months now, and thought I might step up and try my hand at an online game. I have recently moved away from my reg gaming group and have been missing the chance to be part of a game. I am trying to decide on possibly running the Adventure Path modules or on the new Age of the Worm series.

Is there enough interest for another start-up group, or would you all prefer a higher level possibly stand alone game?

Let me know and I will go from what you all decide.

Isida-(Forest Gnome Druid)
Gabrion- (Human Stormsinger)
Wgreen- (Elvish Sorcerer)
Harvey- "Hammer" (Gondforged Priest of Gond 6)
Prof Yeti- (Dwarven Ranger/Fighter)
Shaggy- (Gnomish Giant Slayer)

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

First Post
What do you consider higher level? 7-9, or 10-12?

Or higher? I will be the first to admit that I am not ready to do an epic game yet, as the highest I have ever DM'd was a group that reached 12th lvl.

gabrion

First Post
I haven't been able to play a FR campaingn since my RL game about a year ago, so I've been dying to get back in. I would play either of those modules, but I prefer a bit higher level. In any case, I am interested so I will be watching for more info.

Crimson Tide

First Post
If the interest is not there for the modules, something I am prepared to accept, how would a Silver Marshes themed game be? The party could potentially be "roaming" soldiers of Silverymoon chartered to keep the peace in the Queen's lands and uphold her laws.

Just trying to throw out another idea. I am picturing PCs between 5-7th level for this type of game, since they would be established, but not overly powerful.

gabrion

First Post
Sounds like fun, except Silver Marches is one of the FR books I am sadly missing from my collection. If playing in the game would require the book then I wont be able to, but if I could use other material then I'd still like to be a part of the game.

Crimson Tide

First Post
If you have the FRPG, then I am sure you would be fine. The book would really just give me more material to give the players, which you would benefit from as if you had the book.

Is 5th too low in your thoughts Gabrion? What kind of game do you have in mind?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Higher level I would call 10-12. Mid-level would be 5-7. I wouldn't mind going 5th level, though I'd like to do something higher. :) Silver Marches is a fine place to be, I'm sure I can come up with a concept for that area.

Crimson Tide

First Post
I guess I am worried that if I went 10+, I wouldn't be able to do it justice due to my inexperience as a DM at that lvl.

The same question goes for you Isida, what kind of FR game would you like to take part in?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm up for a great many types of games. I've run (personally) exploration, exalted deed, vile darkness, great quests, mercenaries, and employees. I'd be up for being soldiers for the Queen, or an independent orc tribe, a group of elven soldiers, an adventuring group selling their services, a group of evil troublemakers, or a group of good crusaders. Whatever you want, I'm up for.

As for the level, well I consider PbP a great forum for attempting different kinds of DMing. The slow pace allows you to check everything over, so you could can give things a whirl. ;)

Remove ads