My World's Halflings: Please Comment!

Arrellion

Explorer
I like it. It reminds a little of the Vistani from Ravenloft but you added just enough to make them your own. Very nice.

Arrel

Alhazred

First Post
Arrellion said:
I like it. It reminds a little of the Vistani from Ravenloft but you added just enough to make them your own. Very nice.

Arrel

I agree: very interesting and somewhat reminent of the Vistani. Are you considering modifications to halfling racial traits? Ravenloft's Vistani are divided into tribes, each of which grants racial bonuses one or two skills. For instance, the Canjar tribe (which has an affinity for magic) grants a +2 racial bonus to Spellcraft checks, which increases to +4 when trying to learn a new spell; the Equaar tribe (which has an affinity for horses) grants a bonus to Handle Animal and Ride.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Can the permanent ability damage from telling how to procure tobacco be healed by restoration spells? If not, you should use the wording "you permanently lose 2d6 points from each ability." If it is, I think you should use "ability drain" instead of "permanent ability damage."

If you spend the next week in an anti-magic/dead magic area (a place where supernatural effects don't reach) are you are spared the "eldritch attack"?)

If you relent from an insidious spell, do you get the point you sacrifice back again?

Remove ads