• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My World's Halflings: Please Comment!

SpiralBound

Explorer
I'd like to know more about their society and racial abilities beyond the ones you've outlined thus far. For instance, just why are the Halfling men so terrified and obedient towards the women, and why do both genders portray the reverse in public?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
No- but I wish I had seen it. My halflings in 2005 were also gypsy based, but with a
sinister psionic vibe. I prolly would have borrowed tha flavor text. The female .5lings were more likely to be pure psionists, and the males, multiclass psion/rogues or even (eventually) lurks.

Since then I advanced the world 700 yrs and the haflings have settled down into a dwarf/halfling kingdom, split above and below ground. They are now closer to the peaceful farmer archtype, with the dwarves to handle the military work.

Kisanji Arael

First Post
You know, this is gonna make me go and dig up my "comic-effect racial abilities for halflings."

I may very well have gone in the exact opposite direction of what you did.

Remove ads