Fast Food Weakness

When I leave work in an hour, I am going to go to McDonald's and get a double cheeseburger and an apple pie because I physically NEED it. There is absolutely no stopping this craving. I can't wait. :D :D

Crothian

First Post
I used to be like this till I stoped for a few months. Then when I feed the craving I found the food to be rather disgusting. I'm not the picture of health obviously, but I feelk better having stopped fast food.

wingnut_dc

Explorer
I agree with Crothian. I had to stop eating it because when I moved 8 years ago, the closest one was over 20 miles away. Now it is hard for me to even want to eat it.

Oh - I don't eat fast food very often at all (except for Subway... but that's at least sort of different). Occasionally, though, I am struck with a craving so ridiculous that I must obey!

:D

Henry

Autoexreginated
Burger King for me - but it's only once every three months or so. I have lately begun ingesting McDonald's dollar menu about once a week lately, because it's cheap, but I'm trying to get outta that as soon as possible. So far, so good (for a week and a half now). :)

devilbat

First Post
mmmmmmm McDonalds. So many people tell me that they hate McDonalds, it makes there stomachs turn, it's too greasy, it tastes terrible. I really wish I felt that way, but I don't. I know it is horrible for my body, but I love me my cheeseburgers.

griff_goodbeard

First Post
I eat Arby's and Subway mostly. I used to eat more fast food, but the documentary "Supersize Me" grossed me out so much :eek: , I pretty much gave it up. I still indulge once in a while, but not like I used to.

Remove ads