Fast Food Weakness

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I was at a mall food court this weekend to snag dinner really fast before a movie and really, really wanted a Taco Bell grilled stuffed burrito! But, alas, the Taco Bell Express apparently doesn't have them. I was a sad, sad girl.
WHAT! What kind of heresy is this? If you bring the pitchforks, I'll bring the torches. It's time someone burned for that travesty.

Vraille Darkfang said:
So far this thread hasn't done a lot to stimulate my appetite in a positive way.
It was doing just fine until you came along, thankyouverymuch.
Vraille Darkfang said:
I can stomach most fast food (even if I have to pencil in some worship time with the porcelin god an hour or 2 after eating
And you thought we wouldn't think you a real man for your kitchen remodeling? No way; that's classic Tim the Toolman stuff there. But not being able to "hold your Taco Bell"--that's pretty wussy. :p

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I was at a mall food court this weekend to snag dinner really fast before a movie and really, really wanted a Taco Bell grilled stuffed burrito! But, alas, the Taco Bell Express apparently doesn't have them. I was a sad, sad girl.
Mmmmmm...truly the fuel of the gods....

I may have to hit Taco Bell for lunch now....

Kanegrundar said:
Mmmmmm...truly the fuel of the gods....

I may have to hit Taco Bell for lunch now....
I'm working at home today, I may have to make that run for lunch, too.

... or I can "cook" the Ramen in my cupboard and save $6. Hmmm...

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I'm working at home today, I may have to make that run for lunch, too.

... or I can "cook" the Ramen in my cupboard and save $6. Hmmm...
I got so tired of Ramen noodles thanks to my desitute college days that I can't come close to eating them now. I've been out of college for 5 years now (man, I'm getting old) and I'm still suffering from Ramen burnout. :D

Remove ads