• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fast Food Weakness

When I leave work in an hour, I am going to go to McDonald's and get a double cheeseburger and an apple pie because I physically NEED it. There is absolutely no stopping this craving. I can't wait. :D :D

Crothian

First Post
I used to be like this till I stoped for a few months. Then when I feed the craving I found the food to be rather disgusting. I'm not the picture of health obviously, but I feelk better having stopped fast food.

wingnut_dc

Explorer
I agree with Crothian. I had to stop eating it because when I moved 8 years ago, the closest one was over 20 miles away. Now it is hard for me to even want to eat it.

Oh - I don't eat fast food very often at all (except for Subway... but that's at least sort of different). Occasionally, though, I am struck with a craving so ridiculous that I must obey!

:D

Henry

Autoexreginated
Burger King for me - but it's only once every three months or so. I have lately begun ingesting McDonald's dollar menu about once a week lately, because it's cheap, but I'm trying to get outta that as soon as possible. So far, so good (for a week and a half now). :)

devilbat

First Post
mmmmmmm McDonalds. So many people tell me that they hate McDonalds, it makes there stomachs turn, it's too greasy, it tastes terrible. I really wish I felt that way, but I don't. I know it is horrible for my body, but I love me my cheeseburgers.

griff_goodbeard

First Post
I eat Arby's and Subway mostly. I used to eat more fast food, but the documentary "Supersize Me" grossed me out so much :eek: , I pretty much gave it up. I still indulge once in a while, but not like I used to.

Remove ads