19 year old dies after being shot by catapult

Crothian

First Post
this type of thing, people being hurled by catepults, is nothing new. I've heard of injuries some severe but this is the first death I've heard of.

Psionicist

Explorer
Reminds me of this EULA (from a small Amiga game I think):

By running the Program, you agree that:
(1) You will not, under any circumstances, write a bad review about the Program, and;
(2) Any declaration in which language found to be slanderous of the Program or the Company will result in impossible to calculate damages to the Company. You further agree that you will pay the Company a preset repayment of no less than $50,000 and no more than $50,000,000, within 24 hours of publication of such declaration. Failure to comply will result in death by catapult.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
From the Article said:
Some members of the stunt club were intended to complete jumps wearing fancy dress costumes, but after the first jump were told by instructors to remove any capes they were wearing which could slow down jumpers through the air.

They were asked to remove the one article of clothing we have documented proof aids in flight.

fett527

First Post
Rel, I told you no good would come of this. I can't believe you took your obsession this far! And to travel to England to avoid the local authorities borders on the ridiculous. Shame on you Rel, shame on you!;)

Remove ads