• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaymers Gathering

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer gamers (as well as our straight allies) are invited to the annual Gaymers Gathering. We will be going to dinner at a local restaurant, with the possibility of pickup games later.

In past years, we have had a number of industry insiders in attendance, including Steve Kenson and some WoTC folks. We usually have a good crowd with lots of laughs and lively conversation.

When: Thursday August 10, 6:30pm - ???

For further details, join the Yahoo! Gaymers group:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gaymers

Last edited:

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Question: Can straight gamers attend?
I don't think there would be any objections, but this is being organized through the Gaymers group. I will clarify this point with the group and update my original post.

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Question: Can straight gamers attend?

Yes, straight allies are welcome to attend.

We usually try to get a rough count of attendees early so we can make reservations at a restaurant. Due to the potential for harrassment, we do not publicly post the meeting place or restaurant. For additional information, you can join the Yahoo! group listed in my initial post or email me at:

sidereal_knight@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Sidereal Knight

First Post
TrumpetDC said:
Wow! This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm on the fence about going to the Con, and something like this will put me over it. :)
(There's an "on the fence" joke here somewhere, but Grandma probably wouldn't approve...)

One of the best reasons to come to GenCon is the chance to get together with some great people and play our favorite games. It's also wonderful to have a ready-made network of folks to hang out with. Both ENWorld and the Gaymers group is great for that.

Come to GenCon... you know you want to! :D

TrumpetDC

First Post
I went ahead and registered last night! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Also, I'm really hoping I can get into some Mutants and Masterminds games. :)

Remove ads