• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 2E The War of Martian Aggression - Characters Posted! Wed. 4:00pm OPEN SPOT!

The_Universe

First Post
This is the same game I ran at the MD/DC/VA game day in May.

7 Slots:
Reveal
Old One
PirateCat
RangerWickett
John Crichton
FickleGM
John Crichton's Friend Rob

EDIT: As you may see below, I decided that I *will* try to run this game, and that I will, in fact, try to run the game at 4pm Wednesday.

Last edited:

Ethernaut

First Post
I am waaaay interested, but Wednesday doesn't look very likely. If the game moved then please keep me in mind.

I just picked up M& 2e and I think I've found a new favorite system. And I am always interested in this genre.

The_Universe

First Post
Ethernaut said:
I am waaaay interested, but Wednesday doesn't look very likely. If the game moved then please keep me in mind.

I just picked up M& 2e and I think I've found a new favorite system. And I am always interested in this genre.
Well, I want to make sure I have plenty of times to play in other people's games - so, I'm probably going to stick with Wednesday! However, if your schedule changes, let me know!

Remove ads