• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 2E The War of Martian Aggression - Characters Posted! Wed. 4:00pm OPEN SPOT!

The_Universe

First Post
FickleGM said:
That sounds like a great idea. Cindy says it sounds good, too. It also appears that Kennon left a good impression on her.

So, Kennon, this is confirmation that I will be able to play :).

All references to "funny" below are the good kind of "funny". Now, when I mention Dave Stebbins and she says "funny", I'm not so sure...;).
Apparently, I never should have given up that career as a standup comedian! Dammit!

It'll be nice to see you, Fickle! Looking forward to it, already!

Crothian

First Post
I'm going to have to drop out of this game. I thought I was going to be able to make it there for this, but it turns out I won't be arriving till Thursday.

The_Universe

First Post
Crothian said:
I'm going to have to drop out of this game. I thought I was going to be able to make it there for this, but it turns out I won't be arriving till Thursday.
Bummer! I was really looking forward to getting to play with you!

Another game, perhaps! :(

Crothian

First Post
The_Universe said:
Bummer! I was really looking forward to getting to play with you!

Another game, perhaps! :(

I have the worst luck with M&M games. In like 7 attempts to play, I've only managed to play once and that was with Piratecat running.

Thotas

First Post
Hmmm, I'll have to keep an eye on this. I've been aching to try this game for months, but it's way to early to know if there's any chance of me making Gen Con. As much as I'd love to grab the slot, it's not something I can do just yet.

Never mind somehow my brain got to thinking that this was for next year because of another board talking about a gaming convention that took place last weekend. Ignore me ... for this year.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads