• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 2E The War of Martian Aggression - Characters Posted! Wed. 4:00pm OPEN SPOT!

John Crichton

First Post
Sign me up! My plane is set to land around 1:30. Figure I get to the hotel around 2pm and the 4pm start time should be easy. This will also be an excellent excuse to hang out with Ryan before he tries to snuggle with me while I sleep.

There also may be a travelling companion of mine interested, but I don't want to commit a slot. Just wanted to mention it. He is a supers megafan.

BTW - Where is the game being held?

John Crichton said:
This will also be an excellent excuse to hang out with Ryan before he tries to snuggle with me while I sleep.

Just as long as you don't fart in the bed.

Oh wait. You can't!

Ahem.

For the record, it is my firm goal to not have to sleep in the hotel room I'm paying for.

John Crichton

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Just as long as you don't fart in the bed.

Oh wait. You can't!
Why do you hurt me, so? :(

You know how much I enjoy passing gas...

RangerWickett said:
For the record, it is my firm goal to not have to sleep in the hotel room I'm paying for.
"I'm your wingman, Maverick."

John Crichton said:
Sign me up! My plane is set to land around 1:30. Figure I get to the hotel around 2pm and the 4pm start time should be easy. This will also be an excellent excuse to hang out with Ryan before he tries to snuggle with me while I sleep.

There also may be a travelling companion of mine interested, but I don't want to commit a slot. Just wanted to mention it. He is a supers megafan.

BTW - Where is the game being held?
The Universe says: "We'll meet at the ENnies booth and find a place from there."

If he and I get there early enough, we'll attempt to establish a spot before we actually meet. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
The Universe says: "We'll meet at the ENnies booth and find a place from there."

If he and I get there early enough, we'll attempt to establish a spot before we actually meet. :)
This is, indeed, the case. If the last couple of years are any indication, the gaming rooms in the convention center will all already be open, and we'll just go grab a table in there. However, if that is not the case this year, there are hotel lobbies/rooms in which we could play, as well.

After we're done playing, it should be just about time to consider heading over to the Canadiana Suite in order to meet some other ENworlders!

FickleGM

Explorer
Aside from checking in, helping with the booth setup, eating and the Canadiana, I have nothing planned. I would like to sign up for your last spot, but place a tentatively next to my name. I want to make sure that Cindy will be okay with me playing before I confirm. She is saying all the words that say she doesn't mind everything that I am signing up for, but her body language tells me that she isn't certain. I want to make sure that I leave enough "us" time and still get in as many games as possible.

Anyway, too many games not enough time...I'll confirm or cancel as soon as possible.

Hey, Gabe -

I'm not doing anything during this time slot. Maybe your wife and I (and whoever else wants to come) can go snag some dinner together or something while you fight the Civil War aliens? :)

FickleGM

Explorer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Hey, Gabe -

I'm not doing anything during this time slot. Maybe your wife and I (and whoever else wants to come) can go snag some dinner together or something while you fight the Civil War aliens? :)

That sounds like a great idea. Cindy says it sounds good, too. It also appears that Kennon left a good impression on her.

So, Kennon, this is confirmation that I will be able to play :).

All references to "funny" below are the good kind of "funny". Now, when I mention Dave Stebbins and she says "funny", I'm not so sure...;).

Our Phone Conversation While She Returned From Grocery Shopping said:
She said, "I haven't met her yet, have I?"

I said, "Yes you have, she was the blond who stopped by the booth with her husband when we were setting up."

She said, "She's the one with the funny husband."

I said, "That's right, you talked with them outside the Canadiana."

She said, "Yeah, her husband was really funny."

I said, "Yes, that was Kennon and Liz."

She said, "Cool, I'll get to know her better before the ladies night."

TrumpetDC

First Post
The Universe ran this game at the University of Maryland earlier this month, and I have to say it was amazing! I had a great time, and I know you all will too. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads