Goodman Games joins the high-priced market...

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Wow. I probably won't buy it, but it sures looks like something I would like. . . like greyhawk or the Known World/Mystara without the baggage.

Stormborn

Explorer
Limited but positive experiance with Goodman Games tells me that 2 120+ page books, 2 adventures, maps etc. for the price of 2 new WotC Hardbacks means that yes it is worth it. I probablly wont pick it up anytime soon, or maybe ever given that I preordered Ptolus, but think its a good deal.

Psion

Adventurer
It does look very pretty.

But I have a harder and harder time justifying buying settings these days. I just sunk a wad into accordlands and am still trying to round up a copy of wilderlands.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Now I'm curious to see more previews of it. . .

Oh and for the record - if I was in the market for a new setting I would have no problem paying this price.

Psion said:
It does look very pretty.

But I have a harder and harder time justifying buying settings these days. I just sunk a wad into accordlands and am still trying to round up a copy of wilderlands.

You do realize you just said you have an increasingly hard time justifying buying settings in almost the same breath you mention buying $120 worth of settings + are looking for more?

:)

Remathilis

Legend
Hmm... That might look like something I might want to pick up. I've been wanting a generic setting without alot of baggage, and this might be the ticket...

When is this coming out?

Remove ads