• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodman Games joins the high-priced market...

ChristianW

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Heh, too bad Goodman doesn't send me review copies any more (not that they ever sent me any DCCs, though).

Heh. I used to be on that list, too. It's sad when the stream of review products dries up. ;)

Psion

Adventurer
jgbrowning said:
You do realize you just said you have an increasingly hard time justifying buying settings in almost the same breath you mention buying $120 worth of settings + are looking for more?

Would you prefer I edit it to say "I'm just about full up"? :p

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Based on past experience, it's hard for me to recommend a company more than Goodman Games. They deliver fun play time and time again. I'm excited to see this!

Agent Oracle

First Post
I won't be buying it, sadly. It looks phenominal, and, allready owning a few of goodman's products (etherscope, one other book whose title escapes me) I respect the company immensely.

teitan

Legend
If I hadn't ordered Ptolus I would have ordered this but I would prolly still stick to the Forgotten Realms, unlike with Ptolus.

Jason

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Am I still on EN World?

I don't think I've ever seen so many positive posts in a row on here for a product that costs so much. :D

Fascinating.

Turjan

Explorer
DaveMage said:
Am I still on EN World?

I don't think I've ever seen so many positive posts in a row on here for a product that costs so much. :D

Fascinating.
There was no time to hype it before. Without hype, it's no fun to bash the stuff ;).

merelycompetent

First Post
Looks *VERY* promissing. While I don't have any direct need for a new setting, I think I'll pick this one up and harvest it for ideas and material. At the very least, the maps will come in handy... (rubs Evil Overlord Hands (tm) in anticipation)

Remove ads