• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodman Games joins the high-priced market...

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Wow. I probably won't buy it, but it sures looks like something I would like. . . like greyhawk or the Known World/Mystara without the baggage.

Stormborn

Explorer
Limited but positive experiance with Goodman Games tells me that 2 120+ page books, 2 adventures, maps etc. for the price of 2 new WotC Hardbacks means that yes it is worth it. I probablly wont pick it up anytime soon, or maybe ever given that I preordered Ptolus, but think its a good deal.

Psion

Adventurer
It does look very pretty.

But I have a harder and harder time justifying buying settings these days. I just sunk a wad into accordlands and am still trying to round up a copy of wilderlands.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Now I'm curious to see more previews of it. . .

Oh and for the record - if I was in the market for a new setting I would have no problem paying this price.

Psion said:
It does look very pretty.

But I have a harder and harder time justifying buying settings these days. I just sunk a wad into accordlands and am still trying to round up a copy of wilderlands.

You do realize you just said you have an increasingly hard time justifying buying settings in almost the same breath you mention buying $120 worth of settings + are looking for more?

:)

Remathilis

Legend
Hmm... That might look like something I might want to pick up. I've been wanting a generic setting without alot of baggage, and this might be the ticket...

When is this coming out?

Remove ads