• Greyhawk City

Votes: 114 36.1%
  • Sigil

Votes: 110 34.8%

• Poll closed .

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Last time, on City Survivor:

Lankhmar became the City of Seven Score Thousand and One Smokes as it got burned to a smoking pile under the onslaught of the other cities. Once again, Sigil narrowly avoided being "Caged" in, drawing on unseen (extraplanar?) reservoirs of strength to hold out.

With only three cities remaining- which one will emerge as the sole Survivor?

The contenders:

Freeport: Avast ye! This be the main port o' call for Green Ronin's d20 materials!
Greyhawk City: The Free City of Gygaxian origination.
Sigil: Another city by a spire, though this one's a little more remote. The planar hub of the multiverse.

Psion

Adventurer
Seething corrupted pirate city with cultist underground. Cool.
Ringlike city that is a crossroads for reality. Cool.
Greyhawk... what's Greyhawk for again?

Bye, Greyhawk.

Felix

Explorer
I just couldn't vote off Greyhawk because if Jules were a wizard, he'd be Mordenkainen.

Mordenkainen has a spell component pouch that says "BAD MOTHER EFFER".

:)

HugeOgre

First Post
Respect your elders Psion, didnt your mother teach you anything? :p

Sure Freeports got some lame snake cult thing going on, but Greyhawks got centuries of backstabbing and betrayal, and snake cults to boot (see the Naga witch in the falcon series for more on that). Lots of intrigue and excitement, without having to rely on a silly oversized lighthouse or some extraplanar harlot who loves letting ...

This just in, the original author of this post disappeared in a flash of light just moments ago, and is rumored to be just the latest in the Lady's victims of the maze.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Heathansson said:
Byebers, Sigil. The Lady of Pain is retiring to a condo in Miami. You're hosed.

flay.gif

Death to the mundane cities!

ivocaliban

First Post
Shemeska said:
Death to the mundane cities!

*sigh* Sigil must go. I mean, really. If the giant doughnut hovering over a phallic spire wins this thing, I think I'm going to burn my Planescape boxed set.

Remove ads