Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I think she still has the two cure light wounds potions on her character sheet. I don't remember using them but this has been a long adventure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Awesome. That means average healing is 22, which is enough to wake them all up. Just in case we roll below average, I'll still let Erekose post Eternity's healing order)

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity will use her own two potions one on Hulgyr and one on Ironwolf. Then she'll ask Hulgyr (who'd better be awake after two potions) if he has any and to use them on Ironwolf (if he's still out) and then Almayce. If it comes down to it she'll riffle through Almayce's belongings to use one of his on him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Because I'm exceptionally nice--)

*Eternity remembers to coup de grace the two Afflicted before they wake up from the Colour Spray, then she feeds her allies some potions.*

(OOC: Ooh, 9 for Hulgyr + 4 = 13, so he's at 4. Ironwolf gets 4, so not enough)

*When Hulgyr awakens and offers his potions, it proves to be enough to heal his allies to consciousness.*

(OOC: 7 for Almayce, 5 more for Ironwolf--Almayce at 2 and Ironwolf at 3)

Xael

First Post
After getting up and somewhat silently complaining about everything in general, Almayce converts his cantrips for 4 points of healing for let's say Hulgyr.

"Let's get out of here."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I concur. That last Afflicted ran away with my dagger sticking out of him. It seemed very out of place given how mindlessly bloodthirst all of them up till now have been. I for one do not relish the thought of sticking around though." says Eternity leading the way again.

Remove ads