Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eternity leads the way out, probably grabbing some sort of simple weapon when she gets the chance. Along the way through the twisting warren of passages, the group runs into a lone confused Afflicted.*

(OOC: Afflicted is surprised, but Ironwolf and Almayce aren't--let's see if 4 very tired level 4 characters can kill a CR 1 monster :lol: )

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr has the following arsenal at your disposal: longsword, mw longbow, javelins and a greatclub. Pick your favorite!

At the sight of the single Afflicted Hulgyr does his usual: charge!
And completely in line with the current events, he misses

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I take it Ironwolf is no longer expanded? He will cast vigor before charging in, in hopes of avoiding an ignominious death. I think He has 5 of 9 pp remaining, though it might be fewer. In any event, he'll leave at least 1 pp to power his psionic weapon feat. If he had 5 of 9, that'll give him 20 thp.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Using 4/5 of your PP against one lone CR1 opponent who's surprised? I have to say I'm also a bit surprised, along with the monster :lol: On average, you guys are going to get four attacks or so on the thing while it's still flat-footed (assuming you use the actions for attacks). I'll let you rethink that and confirm or unconfirm)

Patlin

Explorer
Hmmm. Let's make it a 2 point vigor, for 10 thp, and leaving 3 of 9 pp still available. Ironwolf wants some insurance against a lucky shot, and the sounds of battle may draw more afflicted.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: True. Plus not killing it now means it is more likely to get at least one attack. From empirical evidence, it doesn't really do more than 10. Okay then. Almayce to go. Silly elves and their Listen and Spot bonuses--he always gets to go)

Remove ads