D&D 4E We have more posts in our 4E forum than WotC has in theirs..

Gentlegamer

Adventurer
It has been my experience that the best discussion draws the most members/posts and that the best discussions of a particular game are not found on the company's official forum. The best discussions are almost always found at a fan-based community forum, no matter what the game.

Sun Knight

First Post
I just found out this board exists and it seems to be a very informative and active site. Kudos to the staff that maintains it. :)

Just out of curiousity why is it called En World?

Mercule

Adventurer
I've been trying to spend time at... Gleemax... because I really want to get my name in the playtest hat. ENWorld is just too good, though. This is where I come for real conversation.

Edit: Heck, this is where I come for news on 4E. These forums are better at conveying that, too.

Bacris

First Post
The WotC 4E forum is also moderated - you can't post new topics, only continue currently-open topics.

That has a tendency to hinder discussions.

Sammael

Adventurer
Sun Knight said:
I just found out this board exists and it seems to be a very informative and active site. Kudos to the staff that maintains it. :)

Just out of curiousity why is it called En World?
Once upon a time, this site was a news site for 3rd edition, run by a cool guy who goes by the name Eric Noah.

Kabol

First Post
Also helps that they did kind of a stupid thing, and only allowed you to post in Specific threads in the 4E section. this has just produced a few MEGA threads, that are just about imposable to follow, and pretty much lock down all discussion.

Don't get me Wrong, i Love EN's Forums. But, that MEGA thread Idea they rigged up, is pretty much a big cup of Lose.

Remove ads