• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E We have more posts in our 4E forum than WotC has in theirs..

Glyfair

Explorer
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Shoot, I did that after the 3.5 books were finally released. EN World is my gaming place; the WOTC forums hold no attraction mostly because I find a significant majority of the discussion to be too, well, juvenile.

I'll say that the Eberron forums aren't that bad. Of course, that's mostly because of Keith's regular posting and a few other semi-regulars (such as Nic Logue). I still would prefer here if there was more of an Eberron "clique" here.

WotC, according to what THEY say, has a fairly specific purpose in mind in doing things the way they are on their forums. They're attempting to channel things into useful feedback, not just random speculation, and like ENworld trying to keep 4E topics from overwhelming other sections of the forum. Of course, I don't think it's working. I'm pretty sure the membership over there is MUCH younger, much less mature than they are here and the poor wizo's unceremonious cancellation and moving of 4E threads is just taken as proof of The Conspiracy.

I'd just like to say Thank You to Eric for assembling the summary page of accumulated tidbits. It gives me a much better perspective of what to expect from 4E as a whole.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Man in the Funny Hat said:
I'd just like to say Thank You to Eric for assembling the summary page of accumulated tidbits. It gives me a much better perspective of what to expect from 4E as a whole.

Ermmm....

S

shurai

F4NBOY said:
Because it was originally Eric Noah's site for 3E news.
I think that's the reason..

Hey now, don't forget "Unofficial." That was my favorite part. : ]

Yes, let's not go WotC.

It is a silly place.

X'D

The classics never get old.

Remove ads