• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Level 3.5 game

WarlockLord

First Post
Is anyone interested in running and playing in an epic level game? I've never played with epic levels, and I want to do so once before 3.5 goes out. A DM is needed, as I hate DMing.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I've never played Epic either. Don't say "before 3.5 goes out" though, I know I'll still be playing it. At least until 4th adventure proves it's worth switching to.

Sorry, but I'm a very bad DM.

Shayuri

First Post
I want in

Though I'm dubious about "evil" games, which seem to proliferate a bit at high levels, and seem to come to ill ends. :)

Nephtys

First Post
I've been in a couple, but they've all died pretty fast, wether they were evil or good aligned. But they were all great fun while they lasted, and I'd really like to play in one again.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Well I feel bad leaping on the 'I won't help but I'll join if you find someone' train, but I guess that's what I'm doing.

I'd love to jump in. I've been wanting to play a monk/caster type, with the vow of poverty feat (imagine someone with no gear at Epic level!).
Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this thread if a DM volunteers.
Cheers,

SG

Jemal

Adventurer
On a side note, I'm really sorry my Epic games died (to those of you who were in them), it's just too hard to come up with good Epic stuff with all the other stuff that's been going on in my life lately. :(

Remove ads