Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Endur

First Post
I'm going to GM the Dungeon #90 Forgotten Realms module Tears for Twilight Hollow using D&D 3.5 rules.

Please make a post if you are interested in playing in this game.

Details: There won't be any level advancement in this game. Characters will start at 7th, finishing the adventure would advance the characters to 8th.

Character Creation Rules: level 7, PHB races only(human preferred), PHB classes only, 19000 gp in wealth and equipment, 32 point buy, alignment lawful good or neutral good only. Your character worships Ilmater (if he or she worships any God). Hit points: max at first level, half at other levels.

Rule books: D&D 3.5 core rules, FRCS, Book of Exalted Deeds, Player's Guide to Faerun, Book of Vile Darkness (for NPCs), others by GM

Setting: The foothills of the Sunset Mountains (near the Sword Coast)

Last edited:

Shenanigans

First Post
Im interested in playing in this game. One question, if we are playing a non divine spell caster or a nature based spell caster, do we still have to worship Illmater? As in, does a Druid or Wizard or whatever have to worship Illmater?

Endur

First Post
If you are religious, you have to worship Ilmater. That implies no druids.

Shenanigans said:
One question, if we are playing a non divine spell caster or a nature based spell caster, do we still have to worship Illmater? As in, does a Druid or Wizard or whatever have to worship Illmater?

Shenanigans

First Post
I'd be interested in playing either a Rogue or Sorc in this game, prefrence to Sorc, but if someone else wants to run an arcane caster I will gladly cede the slot.

Endur

First Post
Current List of Players/Characters
Cannibal_Kender Paladin of Ilmater
Isida Kep'Tukari Cleric of Ilmater
Karl Green Ranger
Shennagins Sorceror
Brother Shatterstone Rogue

I created a thread in the Rogues Gallery forum for posting PCs

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
:sigh: you know Endur ignore the PM... It was tough writing it and tougher to turn it down. Didn't fill right, so consider it never writen.

Sign me up I'll take the rogue, straight with a dash of human if Shenanigans wants to cast some spells.

Oh if you don't need me you don't need me. :)

Edit: How much history do you want and such. :)

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Endur, I have a request. May I use anything from the Book of Exalted Deeds? I don't have anything specific in mind, but I think some of the feats or spells might be very appropriate.

Remove ads