• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Endur

First Post
Hi KBI :)
32 point buy is explained in the DMG.

Unfortunately, this game does not have an opening right now. However, there may be some other games in this forum that do have openings (look for forum subjects with the word recruiting in them).

Endur

kbi said:
Hi Endur. What does the 32 point buy part refer to? I'm still learning 3.0&3.5 rules.

Thanks,
kbi

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I will be out of town from the 23rd through the 4th of August, and will not have 'net access. Please NPC my character during that time, if the party is actively doing something. It looks like not much has been done lately, but Isida just posted, so maybe it will get back in gear.

Thanks,
GW

Endur

First Post
I'm back from vacation. I was in wonderful San Diego, where the idea of turning on a computer just didn't compute.

Blue Skies, Palm Trees Swaying in the Wind, Beautiful Weather, No Humidity, Heaven on Earth.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I'm having trouble finding the Character thread. I don't see reference to it here in the OOC, and all my thread memberships are gone.

Anyone?

Thanks,
GW

Endur

First Post
The Rogues Gallery threads are kind of funky. Probably need the search function to locate the thread.

Graywolf-ELM said:
I couldn't find it. I'll try again. I have a link for the IC and OOC threads, and wanted to review the character before I tried any more futile actions. If I find it, I'll make a local copy of the Character.

Thanks,
GW
Rogues gallery is at:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90578

I'll give you a hint on searching. Even if En World's search function doesn't find what you like, you can always use google (which indexes En World pages). So I entered into google 'tears for twilight hollow en world rogues gallery' and up comes the page.

Last edited:

Remove ads