• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1-on-1 Scenarios

Nimmo

First Post
Hi everyone,

After recently moving to a city with two great RPG stores less than 5 minutes from me, I have been browsing through them quite a bit (think the owners must be getting fed up with me looking through their stock and not buying much) and noticed a few days ago that there were some 1-on-1 scenarios for sale in one of them. They seem to have been designed for a single player and a DM to play through and I was intrigued.

They are published by Expeditious Retreat Press and I was considering grabbing one when I get paid at the end of the month, but was wondering, has anyone tried any of them before and if so, how was it for you?

I saw a PDF of 10 of them rewritten for the Pathfinder ruleset here and was seriously considering getting it, but being the cheapskate that I am and also being somewhat poor these days, I thought it best to see what everyone here thought, since I have been given nothing but good advice on anything I have asked in the past.

Thanks,
Nimmo

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
I played on of them a few years ago and enjoyed it. They are usually well written. I have the Patfinderised version. Although I have noticed a few errors in the adaptation (wrong skills, a few calculation errors), the inherent compatibility of Pathfinder with 3.5 makes these mistakes minors. I recommend the buy.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
What is the range of character levels for these adventures? Are any for a character of Level 15 or higher?

[MENTION=22734]Thanael[/MENTION], [MENTION=232]Crothian[/MENTION], [MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION], [MENTION=8052]Guillaume[/MENTION]

Remove ads