10 Adventures: Which Ones Should I Get?

Which of these 10 adventures should I get?

• Bergholt: By Shadow of Night (Troll Lord Games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beyond the Towers (Green Ronin)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • DCC #21: Assault on Stormbringer Castle (Goodman Games)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • DCC #22: The Stormbringer Juggernaut (Goodman Games)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Demon God's Fane (Malhavoc Press)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Of Sound Mind (Fiery Dragon)

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • The Banewarrens (Malhavoc Press)

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • The Bonegarden (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The Gryphon's Legacy (Gaslight Press)

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Vindication (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Poll closed .

ruemere

Adventurer
Regarding Ptolus reference...

I've tried, believe me I've tried. :-S

In my case, I have purchased both separately as Banewarrens was available years before Ptolus. Secondly, being a bit wary of monster books, I have bought PDF version for somewhere around 45$ (some PDF promotion).

Still, I wish I had print version. It's very good and provides a lot of value... for example (caption under certain family portrait):
After painting this portrait of the
Vladaam family, local artist
Tulian Kremps disappeared
mysteriously, leaving behind a
notebook filled with indecipher-
able ravings.

Vladaams feature prominently in Banewarrens.

In my campaign I've had two mirror families of Vladaam, Ghelspad Vladaams and their fiendish kin from alternate dimension, the Ptolus Vladaams. And the Banewarrens was a dimension-traveling menace from the dimension of the fiendish Vladaams. It also made for a great surprise moment for the party to meet Vladaams who were supposedly killed.

Regards,
Ruemere

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Do you mean you try to get the Ptolus book? It is readily available at ebay.com for around US $ 125 - US $ 140.
Unfortunately, ebay isn't an option for me. My sister would have to bid on it for me and she won't do that for something that costs as much as the Ptolus book. :(

So, I'd have to order it locally or through Amazon.

catsclaw227

First Post
Do you mean you try to get the Ptolus book? It is readily available at ebay.com for around US $ 125 - US $ 140.
I haven't seen it for that low in ebay in a long time. Currently there is one at $250. There's one sold recently for like $225, and the one that sold for $140 was missing all the maps and the CD in the back, both valuable.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I haven't seen it for that low in ebay in a long time. Currently there is one at $250. There's one sold recently for like $225, and the one that sold for $140 was missing all the maps and the CD in the back, both valuable.

Yeah, they're pretty pricey now (and popping up on ebay much less frequently).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI... the FLGS that I recently visited definitely has the following from my list: Bergholt: By Shadow of Night; Beyond the Towers; DCC #21: Assault on Stormbringer Castle; DCC #22: The Stormbringer Juggernaut; The Gryphon's Legacy; and Vindication.

There might have been copies of Demon God's Fane and The Bonegarden there, as well, but I can't remember 100%. I'm leaning towards getting Beyond the Towers, The Gryphon's Legacy, and, maybe, Vindication. :hmm:

Remove ads