10 Adventures: Which Ones Should I Get?

Which of these 10 adventures should I get?

• Bergholt: By Shadow of Night (Troll Lord Games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beyond the Towers (Green Ronin)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • DCC #21: Assault on Stormbringer Castle (Goodman Games)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • DCC #22: The Stormbringer Juggernaut (Goodman Games)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Demon God's Fane (Malhavoc Press)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Of Sound Mind (Fiery Dragon)

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • The Banewarrens (Malhavoc Press)

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • The Bonegarden (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The Gryphon's Legacy (Gaslight Press)

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Vindication (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Poll closed .

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Fiery Dragon published a 3.5 pdf update at one point, although I don't think it's currently being sold. I was pretty happy with the flavor.

I've been commissioned by Diaglo to finally write a sequel (for OD&D! I'll probably do a 4e appendix, though), so I'm going to try and talk FPD into making the original PDF available for sale again when the sequel comes out in late summer.
Sweet!

See if you can get FDP to make the 3.5 PDF available as a POD book on Lulu.com. I hope the sequel will be as well. Try to add a Pathfinder appendix too. Heh. :D

Treebore

First Post
All of the modules you have listed are "good", but in my mind "Vindication" and "The Bonegarden" stand out for original ideas that threw nice curves at my players standard expectations.

I only played through a few parts of "Of Sound Mind", and nothing I encountered stood out as truly original or neat, but I also never bought it to read, so do not know what I missed, since I moved away before the DM finished it. I do know the follow up comments I got from my old gaming buddies were very positive about it.

Treebore

First Post
I voted for The Banewarrens. Even if you don't run the complete thing, it offers a lot of cool ideas.

And any adventure taking place in Ptolus using quite some Ptolusitish elements deserves a place in your library. :cool:

I played through the Banewarrens, and then later bought and read it. I would say its solid, and definitely has a lot worth mining from it. I never became a huge fan of Ptolus either.

Treebore

First Post
BTW, I believe I posted a review of Bonegarden on ENWorld, long ago. Maybe Vindication too. In the reviews section. I think I am Grimaryl Atyar in reviews, but I also remember eventually doing some as Treebore, but don't remember what products I did that with.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
While we couldn't finish Banewarrens -- I think it was just bad timing, as several of the players in the group had just finished another massive dungeon crawl in RttToEE -- as the DM I really liked it. The NPCs and plot ideas had me considering Ptolus, even though I don't much care for Ptolus's overall flavor.

I'm not familiar with those two DCCs, but I haven't bought a DCC I'm truly disappointed with.

I'm almost certain that I own and have read Demon God's Fane, but if so it wasn't very memorable.

Remove ads