1001 Personality Traits

Nifelhein

First Post
[b said:
die_kluge[/b]]I need some random personality traits. I figure I'm not alone. So, let's do this.
I have a sheet for that on my webpage, it has tables ready to use and is pretty good, I am not the author and I have given him credit, as I haven't found anywhere his page I decided to put it there...

You can get it here: http://www.empyr.kit.net/resources_dd3.htm

It is entitled Random NPC Traits, first on the row!

Winternight

First Post
Nifelhein said:
I have a sheet for that on my webpage, it has tables ready to use and is pretty good, I am not the author and I have given him credit, as I haven't found anywhere his page I decided to put it there...

It is entitled Random NPC Traits, first on the row!
DAmmit. Forgot that.
I have also a excel sheet on my PC somehwere. I dunno know the author. But he made the work of typing about 300 or so traits (+ hair color and stuff like that)
Speech: Raspy
Hair: Straight
Facial Features: Squinty
Main Trait: Scarred (Left Arm)
Minor Trait (optional): Mispronounces names
Major Personality 1: Drunkard
Major Personality 2: Dishonest
Minor Personality 1: Aimless
Minor Personality 2: Whiny

If ya want it I email it or post it here.
(But I can`t take credits for that)

Nifelhein

First Post
die_kluge said:
I'm having trouble pulling up that link. Can you verify that it is correct?
In fact it is, can you tell me what browser you use? Just curious... The page is on my info under all my posts, the www button... anyway I am gonna post it here, but could you try to acess it directly here: www.empyr.kit.net ??

By the way, my Artificer's has arrived and it looks great, looking forward for some time to read it, just glanced for now...

Winternight, please post it!!!

The author of the pdf is A. Wilson, he has some nice stuff, a pity he didn't made anything for DD3.5...

Attachments

• npctraits.pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

LightPhoenix

First Post
die_kluge said:
I'm having trouble pulling up that link. Can you verify that it is correct?
I couldn't pull it up either. I think the entire server is down for the moment, as accessing the main site didn't work either.

Nifelhein

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
I couldn't pull it up either. I think the entire server is down for the moment, as accessing the main site didn't work either.

hmm... strange... I must see what is happenning... my site is okay for me but you don't seem to have acess... hmm... what the heck is that about... gonna contact server.

Fortunately I posted the archive here for all of you to get!
=)

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Hopefully I attached this correctly. Here is an Excel spreadsheet which randomizes the version of the PDF attached earlier. I found this on the web and am not sure of the author (although there is a url within the document). Enjoy.

Remove ads