1001 Personality Traits

Winternight

First Post
die_kluge said:
YES! I absolutely do want it. Can you post it here?
here it is.
But as I said.
I am NOT author of it. And I do not know who he is.
Sorry it took a while

Attachments

• CharacterTrait.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 160

Nifelhein

First Post
Holy Bovine said:
Thanks nifelhien - that is a very helpful pdf.
Yeah, I know, it is helpful for on the fly npcs too!!
The author is awesome, found his page lately: http://members.rogers.com/wilson0246/DnD/index.html
In fact you can also get some reference sheets there, for 3.0 only, and also a link to hirvoonen's spell sheets, also for 3.0, they are all awesome and were my tools or the game since the beggining...

Edit: Just noticed that the excel one is based on the pdf I posted! So you can both run it quickly or carry the printed ones for rolling anywhere! This is truly good!

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
Interesting stuff.

I'm thinking this may be the excuse I need to learn how to code a java applet. I might see if I can put that into an applet, and we can put it up on ENWorld or something.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Let's get a bit more specific:

61: Ends every sentence with a bad simile, "That year the fishing was as good as a thirty year bottle o' whiskey..."

62: Crosses his/her legs like a woman/man.

63: Acts like the members of the party were there when he grew up ("remember old Sally next door?")

64: Says "ummmmm" after every other word.

Nifelhein

First Post
die_kluge said:
Interesting stuff.

I'm thinking this may be the excuse I need to learn how to code a java applet. I might see if I can put that into an applet, and we can put it up on ENWorld or something.
That woul be great but I believe someone's site would make it better, I would suggest i can host it but you seem to be unable to acess my site... oh god... what the hell...

Winternight

First Post
die_kluge said:
Interesting stuff.

This is someswork behind it, you can`t put it an a website or so.
I did`t do it, but if i were the author of it i`d didn`t like it to find it on a webpage.
Unless you have the permission by the author, use it for personal use only.

Nifelhein

First Post
That would be a hell difficult since his e-mail is not right on his webpage... maybe he is around here!! Wanna know? Will make it into my sign:

Know who A. Wilson is? Drop me a line please!

Remove ads