11 Hours Ago

JoeBlank

Explorer
Prefer old time stamp myself.

Ideally, it would be optional for the user, but I know nothing about to board's software and whether that is possible.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Has anyone actually looked at the time stamps before posting about them recently? They were changed back yesterday...

JoeBlank

Explorer
I noticed it had changed this morning, but did not think a permanent decision had been made. If it is possible to keep it as an option then that of course makes everyone happy, but keeping the old format time stamp certianly makes me happy.

GentleGiant

Explorer
Morrus said:
Has anyone actually looked at the time stamps before posting about them recently? They were changed back yesterday...
Only saw that they had changed when I opened the site again just now. When I was here two hours ago it was still the new relative time.

Knight Otu

First Post
Morrus said:
Yep, and I noticed they were changed back. I just thought I'd add my opinion anyway, for information/polling purposes. :)

Gez

First Post
Well, when *I* posted my reply, they were still relative.

If it's possible to show both ("Two hours ago (Today, 05:32 PM)" for example), and/or to make it an user-controlled option, it would be superextranifty. Just saying. :)

PS: What about getting rid of the AM/PM thing? I always forget which is which. I prefer by far seeing 17:32 over 05:32 PM.)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Gez said:
Well, when *I* posted my reply, they were still relative.

If it's possible to show both ("Two hours ago (Today, 05:32 PM)" for example), and/or to make it an user-controlled option, it would be superextranifty. Just saying. :)

PS: What about getting rid of the AM/PM thing? I always forget which is which. I prefer by far seeing 17:32 over 05:32 PM.)

ah , someone loves the 24 hour clock :D.

Remove ads