• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Fenris

Adventurer
Mickey felt the cut in his leg, but hell, his old cut-man Scabs, used to cut him harder than that.

If this was all the Hand could do, Mickey wasn't worried. But he knew that diamond was important so Mickey went after the diamond with gusto and while he kept an eye on the Hand, wasn't too concerned with getting stuck again. After he hand the diamond, he repay the favors.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
kirinke said:
ooc
Score! http://invisiblecastle.com/rolldice.py?u=Elizabeth&r=1&d=1d20+5&n=&a=Roll+the+dice. 16+5 (+3 bab + 1 dex mod +1 point blank shot feat) = 21

Damage:

IC
Elizabeth calmly fires her weapon, the report sounding incredibly loud in the bar. She aims straight and true, her bullet going towards whatever will kill him best. (Crit!)
OOC: I was confused when I clicked the link but quickly found out the reason: You linked it to the roller itself and not the result. I didn't even know InvisCastle has such a bug but to get the right link you need to copy the line under the roll, not the one in the address-field :confused: . But yeah, I managed to dig up your roll. BTW: It's not crit. You need 20 on the roll itself not after you add bonuses. But here's the real link: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1416826

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Blackrat said:
OOC: I was confused when I clicked the link but quickly found out the reason: You linked it to the roller itself and not the result. I didn't even know InvisCastle has such a bug but to get the right link you need to copy the line under the roll, not the one in the address-field :confused: . But yeah, I managed to dig up your roll. BTW: It's not crit. You need 20 on the roll itself not after you add bonuses. But here's the real link: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1416826

ooc
Still, she aimed pretty durned good tho. He's a hurtin. :p :]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Three shots crack in the bar with a deafening bang. As the red eye you have identified as The Hand leaps after the diamond, Jack and John miss him completely. Elizabeth manages to pierce a hole in the man's coat (-5 VP). Mickey and the Hand are both going after the diamond that rolled under a table. The italian is struggling with Lotka.

Init order:
John 22
Liz 21
Eddie 17
Italian guy 15
Mickey 13
Lotka 12
The Others in bar 5-9
The Hand 5
Jack 4

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Mickey will continue to go after the diamond. If he gets it he'll try to slug the Hand as well. [/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
John continues to fire, shattering the wall-sized mirror behind the counter.

Hmm. I'm shooting worse then the bad guys in a movie.

OOC : won't even bother to link. Invisiblecastle hates me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads