• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Mirth

Explorer
Blackrat said:
Jack comes to the same fray ready to hit The Hand with his brass.

Bingo.

Jack makes his way across the room in time to see Red Eyes try to pin down Irish like a stuck pig. He clenchs his teeth and makes a beeline for Red Eyes' jaw with his right hammer.

[sblock=ooc]
1d20+8=27, 1d4+4=7

Attack: 1d20 +4 [base] +3 [strength] +1 [weapon focus [unarmed strike]] = 27

Damage: 1d4 +3 [strength] +2 [improved melee smash] = 8 [lethal damage]

I made a mistake and had it as 1d4+4 instead of 1d4+5 on Invisible Castle, so it should be 8 damage.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Mickey and Jack both takes a hard punch at the red-eye while at the same time Liz shoots him carefully aiming so that she don't accidentilly hit the boys. Her aim coming true she hits him in stomach barely missing any vital organ. The man drops down holding his stomach. "Your not getting me alive" he says and you hear a crack from his mouth. "The others will get you..." he manages to whisper before he collapses with foam pouring from his mouth.

The italian seems to surrender as Lotka trips him and points a gun in his face.

The big man behind the bar manages to grunt an answer to Eddie's question. "MI 7. That bitch is an assassin." he tries to shoot at the lady in red but the pain is too much and he misses badly. The lady takes another good shot and kills the big man.

OOC: Darn, I rolled two crits with the lady in a row.

kirinke

First Post
"Cyanide," Elizabeth mutters, seeing the foam and curses once more in Ancient Egyptian, a wonderful language for saying nasty things. She keeps an eye on the red-lady, but right now, she's not really her problem

"Mickey, you okay?" she asked, kneeling down by her partner and body guard, who seemed the worst hurt by all this.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
industrygothica said:
OOC: Any chance Eddie's heard of this? He's got the Obscure Knowledge feat if that helps anything?
Yeah, he knows MI-7 is part of British intelligence. The man claimed to be an agent.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Arsenic to be more accurate. That produces the withe foam." he says, before turning to the Italian guy. "Well, you lost your Russian contact. But the good news are that I'm Russian too, so let me know everything. And don't do anything stupid." Lotka menace the fallen man, without noticing the fight is still going on.

Fenris

Adventurer
kirinke said:
"Cyanide," Elizabeth mutters, seeing the foam and curses once more in Ancient Egyptian, a wonderful language for saying nasty things. She keeps an eye on the red-lady, but right now, she's not really her problem

"Mickey, you okay?" she asked, kneeling down by her partner and body guard, who seemed the worst hurt by all this.

Mickey slips the diamond into Elizabeths purse to keep the prying eyes of the room off of it.
Mickey stands up, his shirt is ripped and bloody, looking as if he got in a fight with, well with a guy with a sword.

"Nah, I'm alright." Mickey bends down and picks up the sword cane. he pushed the button and makes the sword blade retract and extend again. "But check the blade for poison. You know how the DPs work." and Mickey, blood and all turns his attention to the room again.

kirinke

First Post
Elizabeth took it carefully, using what skills she has (Arcane lore, earth and life sciences, spell craft), if she can't find anything magical about it, she'll hand it off to Lokta for examination, he's the biologist.

"Nothing overtly magical that I can see, but I'm no medic." she added as she carefully handed it to Lokta, treating it like a live hand grenade. "Be careful, these guys are nasty sons of whores," she said and then took over Lokta's job of menacing the Italian.

"You've been a naughty boy. Pulling weapons on innocent people, reckless endagerment and I'm sure the local coppers could get you on a host of other violations." she tapped the WOP's nose with her gun. "So, make it easy on yourself. "Tell us what you know and we might let you live, more or less in one piece."

ooc
Elizabeth's purse is pretty well shredded btw.

kirinke

First Post
Elizabeth scowls as she hears John bark out an order at the red-headed lady, but figures that the big guy can take care of her, if not well then. She's got a few bullets left. "Start chirping birdie, my patience is runnin thin and I'm already feelin evil-minded."

Even though she seems to be focusing in on the italian, anyone with a brain in their head could figure out that she knows exactly what's going on in the rest of the bar.

Remove ads