1st lvl Oracle(+1lvl Cleric if your GM is evil):2 CLWs and 1 CMW for everyone

DrAltaica

First Post
Seriously?
I'm schizophrenic if that eases you mind any

There are actually two things wrong with your assumption. The relevant table (Core 3-5, APG 2-5) specifies what specific spells and spell levels you get at what level. The second one: notice the repetition of the words "spells per day." Spells per day is NOT the same thing as Spells Known. It's just additional slots to cast from -- of the spells that you know. Oracles get a select number of spells per day, as do Clerics. You can't cast a bonus spell of a slot where you HAVE no spells.
The it's common enough mistake to be included in the core FAQ

DrAltaica

First Post
And I didn't say he didn't get any spell slots. I said he couldn't cast 1st level cleric spells because he had a Wisdom of 10. To cast first-level spells, a Wisdom-based caster has to have a Wisdom of at least 11 (12 for second-level spells, 13 for third, and so on and so forth).
Thanks you actually clearing yourself and not just repeating what I obviously didn't understand the first time and insisting that that proves your right.

Um... I don't think there ARE state representatives. Regions, yes - the Jesse Davis I mentioned previously is the head of the "Online" region, which is why I directed it to him since I don't know where you are. Even the smallest states usually have at least three representatives.[/QUOTE]

DrAltaica

First Post
In addition to having a high ability score, a spellcaster must be of a high enough class level to be able to cast spells of a given spell level.

To do what? The only interpretation that I can think of that doesn't conflict with the class description is to use them to cast spells. E.g. you count as having then spell slots but can use them to cast spells until you have a known spell of that lvl.

DrAltaica

First Post
Um... I don't think there ARE state representatives. Regions, yes - the Jesse Davis I mentioned previously is the head of the "Online" region, which is why I directed it to him since I don't know where you are. Even the smallest states usually have at least three representatives.
I can't remember his tittle, I just know that he the one the you see if you want to start a new PFS group in mississippi and his obligated to run groups in upper Mississippi too. Maybe it's a Gulf region thing. BTw how do Chronicle sheets work in online games?

Remove ads