• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2009 Booth Volunteers Sign-Up

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Put me down for Friday, noon to 2.

Last year was the first that I'd not volunteered a shift at the booth, so I need to start a new streak!

reveal

Adventurer
Put me down for Friday, noon to 2.

Last year was the first that I'd not volunteered a shift at the booth, so I need to start a new streak!
Got you down! :D

FYI, this year, Gen Con LLC has asked us to disallow streaking at the booth. Sorry if this puts a crimp in your plans.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Looks like I am running games the whole time that the booth is open this year. I had a good time working with Rodrigo Istalindir last time. Might be a good idea to make sure everyone who volunteers gets the full information on how to sign in (particularly important for the morning slots) and what is needed to get into the exhibit hall. Some mixed signals last time created a bit of confusion between booth volunteers and Gencon volunteers regarding access.

Looks like I am running games the whole time that the booth is open this year. I had a good time working with Rodrigo Istalindir last time. Might be a good idea to make sure everyone who volunteers gets the full information on how to sign in (particularly important for the morning slots) and what is needed to get into the exhibit hall. Some mixed signals last time created a bit of confusion between booth volunteers and Gencon volunteers regarding access.

Likewise!

And believe me, that's high on my priority list, too.

reveal

Adventurer
I plan on being there each morning to make sure everyone gets signed in and the booth is open and ready to receive guests from the get-go. I will make sure everyone who has signed up gets info on entering the hall early. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
You guys rock! Thanks for stepping up to help Dex and Morrus and the rest of the ENnies. I'll risk speaking for more than myself and mention that the community really does appreciate it. :)

Zinovia

Explorer
I can take either Thursday from noon-2pm, or Sunday from 2-4pm depending on where you need me most. I'm leaving on Sunday night, so can't help with teardown.

reveal

Adventurer
I can take either Thursday from noon-2pm, or Sunday from 2-4pm depending on where you need me most. I'm leaving on Sunday night, so can't help with teardown.
I put you in Thursday from noon to 2 so you have time if you need it Sunday afternoon. Thanks! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads