2009 Ohio Gameday - May 16, 2009

I think that by then I should have an adventure ready for our new game called Sorcery & Super Science! I'd be interested in a morning slot.

joe b.

maddman75

First Post
Shellbelle and I will be there :). I might come up with something to run as well.

If you want an insipid Dread idea, I did contemplate running Angsty Teen Drama Dread, where the PCs are a clique of teenage girl BFFs until a new kid comes to down who is the Hottest Guy In School. The girls then start competing with each other for his attention. No PCs die in this game, if the tower falls your PC does something totally uncool and embarrassing and runs to her room and locks herself in listening to Taylor Swift songs and writing bad poetry about how Life Is Pain.

But I think I'd miss killing PCs.

Bubbalicious

First Post
Shellbelle and I will be there :). I might come up with something to run as well.

If you want an insipid Dread idea, I did contemplate running Angsty Teen Drama Dread, where the PCs are a clique of teenage girl BFFs until a new kid comes to down who is the Hottest Guy In School. The girls then start competing with each other for his attention. No PCs die in this game, if the tower falls your PC does something totally uncool and embarrassing and runs to her room and locks herself in listening to Taylor Swift songs and writing bad poetry about how Life Is Pain.

But I think I'd miss killing PCs.

Didn't you mention a cats vs. dogs game once? Could it be run as a team PvP?

Bubbalicious

First Post
you guys still looking for people to run games?

We've got two games right now, Joe B's game, and Keeper is running a game that is already filled by the dibs system. D'Shai and Crothian are usually good for a game each, so we're not hurting as of yet, but we can always use more options!

We've got two games right now, Joe B's game, and Keeper is running a game that is already filled by the dibs system. D'Shai and Crothian are usually good for a game each, so we're not hurting as of yet, but we can always use more options!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call off my game. We've just picked up the Freeport 4e license and I'm going to be very busy and won't have the time to create the adventure. Sorry, but I hope I've provided enough lead time to not cause too many problems.

joe b.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call off my game. We've just picked up the Freeport 4e license and I'm going to be very busy and won't have the time to create the adventure. Sorry, but I hope I've provided enough lead time to not cause too many problems.

joe b.

Congratulations Joe!

Remove ads