2009 Ohio Gameday - May 16, 2009

Bubbalicious

First Post
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call off my game. We've just picked up the Freeport 4e license and I'm going to be very busy and won't have the time to create the adventure. Sorry, but I hope I've provided enough lead time to not cause too many problems.

joe b.

Congrats Joe! Yeah, it's plenty of notice. You're still coming, though, right?

In the morning I will be running Changeling: Dreaming Lost

I'll add it. Please get me a synopsis and # of players, etc. (you know the drill) as soon as possible.

There is a pretty good chance (say, 78.4%) that I'll be able to make it. :D

SWEET!

Crothian

First Post
Changeling: Dreaming Lost

6 players

Uses a different and easier system. Based mostly on elements from each game. Players will each play a character that have all recently escaped from their True Fae captors through the Hedge and back out into the mysterious world.

scholar

First Post
DINOPIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND: THE ANIMATED SERIES

come witness the premier of the hottest new cartoon to hit the small screen!!

find out what toys the little kids in your life will be requesting from santa next christmas!

7 players

1 gm

ninjaburger rules

Bubbalicious

First Post
DINOPIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND: THE ANIMATED SERIES

come witness the premier of the hottest new cartoon to hit the small screen!!

find out what toys the little kids in your life will be requesting from santa next christmas!

7 players

1 gm

ninjaburger rules

Is an afternoon slot O.K.?

Edit: I guess that would depend on when Keeper is running Sophie, wouldn't it? Of course, it's been full for a month and he still hasn't posted any info on it, like... when it will be!

Last edited:

shaylon

First Post
I'll be there all day. So Crothian's game in the morning and Scholars in the afternoon for me.

All we have are three games, one which is full?

scholar

First Post
love to have you crothian, but I might be running during your changeling slot... depends on when keeper decides to run his sophie game( why yes, that game is dragging e out to ohio:p)

oh yeah, and is the same changeling game you'll run at gencon? because if so I call dibs on a slot for gencon

Remove ads