2009 State of EN World Address

Great news! This site has been a great part of my life this past decade.

Now, time for me to go do my part to help Russ and the site out, by posting the latest installment of one of those blogs he was talking about. ;)

catsclaw227

First Post
How about starting a new 4e patronage project AP! :) Have it written by Ari Marmell, PirateCat and all the other great writers and designers who are regulars around here. ;)

Let's rope 'em in and get 'em writin! Hahaha! I like deciding what other people are going to do! urrrr.

rgard

Adventurer
There's a reason EnWorld is my homepage. I don't like going a day without a visit.

Psst...we still have one year left in the current decade.

Jack7

First Post
I for one am very glad to see your business ventures prospering. I hope the situation continues to improve for you and your family for a long time to come.

Godspeed.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
While I am glad that ENW is doing great, I'm not so happy about the possible loss of the wiki. Two of the three Living Play-by-Post games make extensive use of it. We are in the (slow) transition to the newer wiki. It'd be a pain to have to move it again (this time off site).

Of course, if the wiki-loss is non-negotiable, it'd be better to know now instead of later so we can just cut our losses and move instead of having to move it twice.

MadLordOfMilk

First Post
2009 has been a really good year for EN Word.
I come here for the state of EN World, and I get some off-topic post about EN Word. :rant:

More seriously, congrats! Glad to hear everything's going well; this is easily my favorite place for both RPG news and discussion.

Remove ads